The processing operations are always carried out in accordance with the relevant (Belgian and European) legislation, and more specifically the law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy in relation to the processing of personal data (Privacy Act). For more information, please refer to the website of the supervisory body: https://www.privacycommission.be.
2) Who is responsible for the processing?
This website (hereinafter referred to as "website") as well as all variants and sub-domains are managed by:
DUTRY POWER NV
+32 51 20 00 88
3) Collection of personal data.
Personal data is collected in the following ways;
- Through the registration of the user.
- Through the access and use of the website and services.
- Through various technical means, including cookies and log information.
To a large extent, the user himself determines the quality and quantity of the personal data he provides via the website. Data processing will be more extensive as the use of the website and services increases.
Under no circumstances do we collect and process personal data that is qualified as sensitive. This includes data relating to health, race, religion, political opinions or sexual preference.
4) Purposes of processing.
Personal data will only be processed for the following purposes:
- For proper access and use of the website and services;
- For sending various commercial and non-commercial messages, both on our own behalf and on behalf of partners;
- For actions that fall under "general member management";
- For the detection of fraud and improper use.
5) Are personal data shared with third parties?
The personal data collected are not shared with third parties, nor are they the subject of a transfer. The articles below are exceptions to this rule;
a) Actual processors.
DUTRY POWER NV may make use of various external parties for the effective processing of personal data. These external parties act exclusively on behalf of DUTRY POWER NV and are referred to as "actual processors". DUTRY POWER NV may submit the following guarantees regarding data processing:
- Actual processors will only be appointed after a comparative selection in which high-quality and secure processing is paramount.
- DUTRY POWER NV has made clear agreements about the quality of data processing in its agreement with the actual processor.
- The actual processor may use the data only for the purposes stipulated by DUTRY POWER NV.
Your personal data will never be processed by an actual processor who does not endorse or guarantee the European principles of personal data protection.
Actual processors have specialised knowledge of data processing. These processors are therefore given the freedom to choose between different techniques and procedures, for which they bear full responsibility.
b) Other responsible processors.
Our website makes use of various third-party integrations. By means of these integrations, the third parties collect personal data which they can then use for their own processing operations.
The following parties are designated as responsible processors:
- Google Analytics.
- Facebook Inc.
- Twitter Inc.
DUTRY POWER NV is not a party in the processing operations of these third parties. The user is expected to take note of the privacy policies of the third parties for more information about the purposes of the processing.
c) Transfer pursuant to a court order or applicable regulation.
DUTRY POWER NV may be required to disclose, in whole or in part, personal data processed pursuant to a court order, an order by a competent public authority or an applicable regulation. DUTRY POWER NV will at all times guarantee a certain restraint with regard to the data insight, but within the limits of the order to insight.
6) What rights does the user have?
The Website makes every effort to ensure that personal data is processed in accordance with legal requirements. The processing is carried out with particular attention to:
- Processing shall be carried out in a fair and lawful manner for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- The processing operations are purely adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the specified purposes;
- Personal data are not kept longer than necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes.
In addition, the user enjoys the rights granted in the Privacy Act. The user exercises his rights by means of a dated and signed request sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This request must be accompanied by proof of identity, preferably by means of a copy of identity card.
If the conditions are met, DUTRY POWER NV is obliged to comply within 30 days of receipt of the request. If DUTRY POWER NV does not respond, refuses or if the response is not satisfactory, the user can always turn to the Privacy Commission in order to obtain compliance with the rights.
a) Right of inspection.
The user has the right to be informed of the existence or non-existence of processing operations on data relating to him/her as well as at least information on the purposes of such processing operations, the categories of data concerned and the categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed.
The user declares his implicit consent to the installation and use of non-functional cookies as soon as he clicks through on the website. Users who do not agree to this are deemed to disable cookies manually via their browser settings.
8) Which cookies does the website use?
The website uses the following cookies:
The following cookies relate exclusively to the proper functioning of the website and its functionalities:
This website contains cookies that are owned by third parties. These third parties process the personal data collected through the cookies autonomously and therefore qualify as responsible processors.
- Google Analytics: More informatie via www.google.com/privacy
9) About disabling cookies.
More information on how to change the settings of your browser can be found via:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/nl-be/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-in-en-uitschakelen-websites-voorkeuren
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=nl
DUTRY POWER NV retains a certain margin of discretion regarding the exercise of the right of inspection. DUTRY POWER NV is not obliged to provide the user with access to his specific file containing personal data, nor is it obliged to provide the user with a copy of this file.
The period for correct access may be extended to 45 days after receipt of the request, in accordance with the legal provisions.
b) Right of opposition and rectification.
The user is entitled to have all incorrect personal data relating to him corrected free of charge.
In addition, the user has the right to oppose the processing of data relating to him for compelling and justified reasons relating to his particular situation.
If the personal data are obtained for the purpose of direct marketing, the data subject may object to the intended processing of personal data relating to him/her free of charge and without any justification.